HeavyM and Resolume

I considered our options and whether we would need to use VVVV or not. If we werent able to complete the main patch, it may be worth just using some simpler software to map out the projection.

I suggested using a combination of software i had previous experience with. I was happy to refamiliarize myself with it and projection map that way. Upon some discussion in another session, we were happy to get the VVVV projection patch working and to carry on using it. 

I then began to try a trial version of HeavyM as buying it was far too expensive. Unfortunately, i was unable to project a file texture but it may be worth looking into more to see if i could map the car and just use a colour selector to project the desired colour.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/theheavymteam/heavym-bring-projection-to-another-level
 
As stated before, i have used resolume professionally as a VJ at live events. It may take me a little while to readjust myself to it but i feel confident that i would be able to. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Mapping Model Test